Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The purpose of this blog

For those who have followed the Dolezsar/Wright case you will know that Eugene Wright was convicted and sentenced. And for some of you that might be enough. But for me, and many others, there are too many unanswered questions. Ken Dolezsar was an amazing man. Truly a one of a kind. So for us to be content that Justice has been served, is a little to easy. I hope that we can gather our thoughts, our concerns and our facts through this blog site. Perhaps it will lead to an overlooked detail that could then inspire the "law" to continue to work on this case. I do not believe that Wright is the only guilty person here, yet he is the only one behind bars. There are far too many unanswered questions and lies circulating for us to be content that the true story has been told. That the guilty has been caught.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Sandy, there are too many people that I care about, people that know the truth, for me to leave your mis-guided speculating comments on my blog. Knock yourself out with your imaginings. You have only part of the truth because you were not there at the trial, nor do you know the story behind the scenes. You have an axe to grind and I am not going to let you do that on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no "axe to grind". But it sounds like you cannot be impartial with your reasoning. I apologize...obviously my comments on your blog involving DeeAnn Mower must of hit a nerve. She must be a friend of yours and therefor you cannot see what an outsider sees. I am simply questioning a few facts of the case that don't seem to add up? And again I apologize that I focused on Mower...she is but one detail that doesn't fit... But honestly, how could Mower NOT mention Novak to the police? How could she be involved with such a shady character and NOT tell police... I am simply wondering how this Novak person was allowed to slip through the cracks and now has disappeared. I am not accusing Mower...simply that her "secrecy" surrounding Novak allowed this man to escape a possible conviction as well. The fact that he disappeared signifies guilt. Of what? We might never know. And DeeAnn Mower had a chance to come clean and admit her concerns about this man and their activities with this man. But she did NOT until it was too late. WHY? To protect her own reputation? So she wasn't connected to paying Novak money to "dig up dirt" on her ex? Why? What's her reason NOT to mention Novak as a person of concern.
    And now, the story of why Ken Dolezsar was murdered has a big whole in it...Novak. So some of us are not content that "justice has been served" and neither should you be.

    ReplyDelete